Pole fitness is a fun and sexy way to get a great workout plus increase strength and flexibility in a safe and encouraging atmosphere. All fitness levels, sizes and shapes are welcome! Why not give it a try?
• All pole classes except Stiletto Fusion are $25 for drop in or 5/$100 (must be used in 30 days)
• Stiletto Fusion - $30 drop in, 5/$120 (must be used in 30 days)
First City Fitness offers pole fitness classes in Savannah, GA taught by nationally ranked pole competitor Sabrina Madsen:
• Georgia Pole Fitness Championships, 3rd place Professional 2016
• Capitol of Texas Aerial Championships:
- People's Choice Award Professional Pole 2016
- Amateur Aerial Silks 2nd Place
• Pole Sport Organization(PSO) National Championships
- Competitor 2016
• PSO Southern Pole Championships
- 3rd Place 2016, 4th place 2014
• North American Pole Dance Championships Competitor 2016
• US Pole Sport Championships Competitor 2016, 4th place 2015
• Arnold Classics Open Pole Championships Competitor 2016, 2015
• Pole Dance America(PDA) National Pro Champion 2014
• PDA Miss Pole Fitness Award 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010
• Miss Pole Champ Georgia, 2nd Place 2014
• PDA Miss Georgia Pole Champion 2012
• PDA Miss North Carolina Pole Competitor 2011
Looking for that perfect bachelorette party or just a fun night out with the girls? We offer pole parties where you'll learn some sexy moves with your friends!
Parties are $200 for 1 1/2 hours for up to 8 people, more than 8 is an additional $25 per person. Date and times are first come first serve, and will be reserved when payment is made in full.
Contact Sabrina Madsen for more information: 801.673.6737 or book online.